And HR management are closely related since staff is not only the most important success factors, but also one of largest expenditure in most business. Salary, time and human capital’s costs are those essential factors in accounting management. Finance Director needs to know whether a HR investment in technology is worthwhile or not and its return on investment (ROI).
High turnover rate leads to recruitment cost and training costs. Some of the costs are intangible. As a controller of a corporation, Finance Director needs to understand how technology can enhance financial performance.
BridgeBuilder HRMS lets:
• Finance Director Make timely decision by accurate and updated HR data
• Finance Director do financial forecasting and budgeting
• Both Finance Director and HRs and accountants enjoy the immediate update of share immediate information
• Get the unified and real time data without rekeying
• Finance Director make timely decision